● Perform routine administration and maintenance of the designated system(s) to meet the company business requirements.
● Strong focus on design, build, deployment, security, system hardening and securing services.
● Plan and execute major platform software and operating system upgrades and maintenance across a virtualized environment.
● Create and maintain detailed up-to-date technical documentation.
● Manage Linux and related open source systems (Oracle, MySQL).
● Monitor servers for compliance with established standards, policies, configuration guidelines and procedures.
● Monitor server backups on a daily basis.
● Work in database infrastructure.
● Bachelor's degree or higher degree in IT, Computer or other related fields.
● Over 5 years of experience in related field.
● Familiar with configuration management solutions.
● Having experience with Current versions of Windows (e.g. Server 2012, 2016).
● Having experience with Monitoring Application like PRTG and ManageEngine, Splunk, Zabbix, ELK, Prometheus.
● Expert in storage.
● Web service Nginx/Apache.
● Experience in Java Application Server.
Familiarity with any of the following technologies would be advantageous:
● LPIC3 certification.
● Strong Linux skills (administration, troubleshooting).