We are actively seeking a Senior IOS Developer who is passionate about coding to join our team! The ideal candidate is a team player who must be able to quickly learn and apply new technologies while also delivering value in our fast-paced, agile environment. Strong instincts, great problem-solving skills and ability to collaborate with teammates are critical.
● Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions for iOS.
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile applications.
● Collaborate with technical architects, test engineers, and user interface designers.
● Write high-quality code that is well documented and unit tested.
● Participate in and drive code reviews.
● 4+ years professional software development, including extensive expertise with Swift, iOS, fundamentals and frameworks.
● Strong grasp of Apple development tools (Xcode, Instruments).
● Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architectural patterns (MVC, MVVM).
● Solid understanding of app development life cycle - from design to deployment.
● Strong experience and understanding of network communication using Restful APIs and Sockets. Knowledge of GraphQL will be a plus.
● Experience with unit and integration testing.
● Great team player qualifications and experience in collaborating with other developers via version control and bug tracking tools.
● Strong English written and verbal communication skills, capable of holding daily meetings with clients.
● Tech Stack: iOS SDK, Swift, MVVM, Viper, MVC, MVP, CI/CD, GitLab, Firebase, RxSwift, FastLane, iOS-AutoLayout, iOS-UIKit.