● Following up and carrying out all tasks assigned by superiors and senior officials of the organization.
● Following up on the requests announced from the bank headquarters and supervisors, etc.
● Planning and presenting an executive plan before doing the work.
● Preparing the required reports and presenting them to the higher authority of the unit.
● Receiving and answering internal and external letters.
● Planning and implementing the sales scenario.
● Studying the target markets and their related news.
● Identifying related exhibitions and events.
● Following up on current and future projects.
● Carrying out customer recruitment processes.
● Dealing with customer needs and complaints.
● Following up on contract signing, extension, and renewal.
● Controlling the status of banks (competitors).
● Customer monitoring at all levels.
● Cooperating and interacting with other organizational units.
● Proficient in writing reports and analyzing various data related to sales.
● Teamwork skills.
● Proficient in English.
● Experience in marketing.
● Proficient in face-to-face and telephone negotiation principles.
● Proficient in all documents and regulations compiled and approved by the organization in the field of bank activity.
● Getting to know the technologies of IPG, GSB, etc.
● Age range: 20 to 32 years old.
● Gender preference: Male/Female.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Banking, Finance, Public Relations, Marketing, Commerce, or an MBA/E-Commerce graduate.