● Follow up on timely technical reviews.
● Follow up on timely provisions of contract guarantees.
● Monitor the performance of engineering units.
● Correspond with employers and pursue their approval.
● Conduct contractual and project-related negotiations.
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
● Communicate with customers.
● Implement risk management to minimize project risks.
● Direct Manager: Senior Project Manager.
● Probation period: 3 months.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 8 am to 4:30 pm; Thursdays: every other week.
● Travel requirements: Yes.
● Rewards and benefits: social security insurance, supplementary insurance, loan, bonus, lunch, etc.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
● At least three years of work experience.
● Communication skills.
● Teamwork spirit.