Submit your resume if you are familiar with at least one of the following:
● Planning the organization's projects.
● Designing and tracking project processes based on the schedule.
● Preparing project control outputs.
● Modifying and updating project plans.
● Communicating with experts in other departments.
● Receiving information about the progress of projects.
● Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly project control reports.
● Archiving project planning and control files periodically.
● Monitoring the consumption of resources in the project.
It is enough to have one of the following:
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering.
● Effective communication and teamwork skills.
● Ability to write reports.
● Careful, and a regular person.
● Follow-up spirit.
● Familiarity with project risk management process.
● Familiarity with budgeting and project cost management.