● Arranging appointments with the company’s clients (doctors, pharmacists) in Tehran and other cities.
● Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff; building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
● Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
● Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables for reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
● Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations, and briefings.
● Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the medical advisory team of the company, and interpreting, presenting, and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
● Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
● Reporting positive and negative feedbacks of the physicians to the marketing and scientific departments.
● Recommending changes in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
● Medical Doctor, Pharmacist, Veterinarian, Chemist, or Paramedical.
● Over 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
● Enthusiastic, inspiring, motivated, and creative.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Energetic, self-motivated with a good teamwork spirit.
● Able to travel within the country and abroad.
● Fluent in English (Speaking, listening, and writing).
● Ideal age range: 22 to 35 years old.