Additive Manufacturing Process Specialist/Expert should be able to design additive and subtractive manufacturing processes chain and also details of each step parameters for a specific part 3D-model and drawings delivered from DfAM unit. For this reason, AM process specialist/expert must have a reasonable knowledge of general manufacturing engineering moreover to metal 3D printing.
The main tasks of AM process specialist/expert would be:
● Manufacturing process design.
● Manufacturing master and material documents preparation.
● Inspection test plans documents generation.
● Manufacturing DWGs checking.
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
● At least 3 years of experience in this industry.
● Strong teamwork and working flexible skills.
● Fluent in English.