● Managing the day-to-day operations and administration of the Legal Department by providing general support to the chief legal officer and legal staff.
● Consulting and collaborating with the chief legal officer to set operational goals for the legal department and Investigating to resolve issues.
● Serving as the principal contact for other departments within the organization to ensure operational goals are met.
● Liaising with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
● Providing legal protection and risk management advice to management, especially on contract management.
● Reviewing and advising management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
● Formulating compliance checklists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
● Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
● Assisting with sanction compliance affairs.
● Assisting with the audit process and communicating with the audit team.
● Preparing various kinds of resolutions.
● Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Law.
● Familiarity with the Iranian Commercial Code.
● Knowledge of Iran’s Securities Market Act and SEO-relevant regulations is preferred.
● Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
● Familiarity with business and financial principles.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Familiarity with litigation practices.
● Ability to understand and respond effectively to clients' needs.
● Ability to work within deadlines and be result-driven.
● Knowledge of regulatory environments and assisting with legal due diligence of potential partners or investors.
● Excellent attention to detail.