● Understand the concept of the applied technical sales process.
● Develop relationships with our present clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements and maximizing their potential by supporting sales managers and paying regular visits to their sites, and searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services.
● Promote and persuade clients regarding products and services and distribute along with our related aftermarket support and services.
● Prepare technical and commercial proposals in coordination with the technical team, sales management, and procurement team, in the Tehran office and factory.
● Provide pre-sales/pre-purchase assistance to the procurement team through negotiation of technical and commercial issues and quotation strategies with the customers which might involve purchasing process.
● Recognize, meet or exceed sales KPI in order to meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects.
● Keep and scrutinize customers’ records to prepare accurate reports for head office.
● Develop a keen understanding of the manufacturers, brands, product lines to provide sufficient technical backup to enhance selling efforts.
● Comply with corporate goals, objectives, and policies.
● Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, or Mechanical Engineering.
● Preferably min. 5 years of experience in sales to construction projects.
● Ability to establish strong and productive relations with the organization’s key customers in the construction sector.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Persian and English. Ability in Turkish is a plus.
● Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
● Self-driven and willing to learn.
● No limitation to travel to attend customer meetings, presenting company and products on a regular basis.
● Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and being able to work with CRM programs is a plus.
● For the male candidates, military service has to be completed or military exemption must be provided.