The technical domain manager is responsible for defining and applying the strategy of his/her technical domain within the scope of the IS/IT roadmap.
● Validate the choices and compatibility with the IS/IT architecture and the technological standards of the group and its partners.
● Responsible for the operation and administration of added-value components and services for his/her domain.
● Responsible for the optimization and control of costs (budget management).
● Establish a management chart for the availability and quality of service for the components within his/her domain.
● Ensure respect for the standards and IT Rules and makes sure of their implementation in his domain.
● Orient and organize technological monitoring.
● Advise and support project teams.
● Monitor new offers, new starters, and pricing regulations (network).
● At least a Bachelor's degree in related fields.
● Technical developments for networks and telecoms.
● Proficient in ESXi and Windows Server.
● Proficient in Cisco Layer 2, 3, and Monitoring Software.
● Team management background and skills.
● Fluent in English (French is a plus).
● Hardworking and details oriented.
● Team player and decision maker.
● Good communication skills.
● Analytical thinking.