● Designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
● Delivering brilliant creative ideas.
● Designing the initial studies of new products based on the brief sent by the brand managers.
● Examining the needs and demands of brand managers and specifying the characteristics of the order and choosing the best and most suitable method, material, and style according to the order and considering the budget and time allocated to it.
● Designing logos and typography/designing brand POSM advertising items, including brochures, catalogs, billboards, etc.
● Cooperating with related designs on the website and social networks.
● Mockup design of products for additional applications (POSM, chain stores, websites, etc.).
● Preparing pre-print mockups of the product.
● Monitoring activities of printing packaging and advertising items by suppliers.
● Consulting printing and printed materials to brand managers.
● Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related fields.
● At least 5 years of professional work experience as a graphic designer.
● Mastery of working with Photoshop, Corel, Illustrator, Fireworks, and InDesign.
● Excellent and strong illustration and design ability and sufficient skills in photography and printing.
● Getting to know the basics of color and its effects.
● Enthusiasm, curiosity, and strong searching spirit, ability to think creatively, artistic taste, and good taste.
● Knowledge of the latest changes and information in the field of graphics.
● Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
● Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
● Attention to detail.
● Tolerant and critical.
● Teamwork spirit.