Karnameh is looking for a bright, highly motivated, creative, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of building a strong brand through different channels. You will cooperate with a creative team to produce the artwork. The goal is to translate brand and marketing strategies into effective and impressive content and campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences and achieve business goals.
● Edite videos of advertising campaigns (teasers).
● Edite sound and color, and light correction of video.
● Edite and implement video content for social networks.
● Come up with creative ideas and scripts.
● Produce effective motion graphic content for social networks.
● Create a wide range of videos and layouts with software such as Premiere Pro and After Effects.
● Meet with team members to determine the requirements and vision of the video elements.
● Create video deliverables aligned with brand guidelines and marketing briefs.
● Attend special training and develop relevant knowledge and skills in all areas of responsibility as approved by your supervisor.
● Flexible working hours.
● A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
● Supplementary health insurance.
● Various on-site entertainments.
● Competitive salary package.
● Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, and After Effects).
● At least 3 years of relevant experience.
● Communication and teamwork skills.
● Flexibility and self-motivation.
● Ability to be up to date with the latest video editing standards and related software.
● Strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
● Responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.
● Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
● A strong eye for visual composition.
● Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
● Knowledge of online advertising campaigns.
● Understanding of videography and photography.