● Order products.
● Prepare ERP form.
● Coordinate and send lists to China Office.
● Receive orders from foreign customers and communicate with manufacturers' factories.
● Coordinate with China Office.
● Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, International Business Management, English Literature, or English Translation.
● At least two years of work experience.
● Age range: 25 to 35 years old.
● Gender preference: Male/Female.
● Familiarity with import processes, coordination of shipments and customs formalities, and INCOTERMS.