We are seeking a highly-skilled, professional technical senior expert/supervisor to join our dynamic and growing team. In this position, you will oversee all technical matters companywide and manage our technical support team. You will work collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient, timely manner.
Duties and responsibilities
● Conduct interviews, hire, and train the new technical support.
● Provide guidance and insight to upper management.
● Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production.
● Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements.
● Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor the progress of projects.
● Deliver engineering documents consistently and on time.
● Frequently check documents and drawings prepared by all technical teams and follow continuous improvement in the quality of documents generated within the department.
● Prepare and supervise the preparation of technical and Commercial proposals considering the requests from the sales department.
● At least a Bachelor's degree, Master's degree is preferred, in Electrical Engineering, I&C Engineering, or related fields.
● At least 10 years of experience in the Instrumentation and controls field.
● At least 5 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industries.
● At least 2 years of experience as a supervisor or manager.
● Ability to work in a high-pressure, and deadline-driven environment.
● Exceptional communication and reporting skills.