● Follow up on all matters in related ministries, Central Bank, Food and Drug Organization.
● Plan, manage and improve all foreign and domestic business matters, such as sourcing resources, selecting suppliers, negotiating, contracting, ordering, etc.
● Analyze price proposals, financial reports, other data, and information to determine the appropriate price.
● Maintain strong working relationships with vendors, audit, and evaluation team.
● Maintain the purchase policy and ensure that all purchases adhere to it.
● Review all contracts and agreements to achieve the "best price, best quality" purchase.
● Master's degree or a Ph.D. in Management or other related fields from reputable universities.
● At least seven years of work experience in the international business department of manufacturing companies, preferably pharmaceutical companies.
● Expertise in procurement, purchasing, import, and export.
● Expertise in commercial and international trade laws and regulations.
● Proficient in negotiation.
● Ability to work and communicate effectively with high-level business partners.
● Proficient in English.
● Ability to lead the group and solve problems related to the group.
● Gender preference: Male/Female.