● Prepare purchase order draft, and review requisitions for material/ equipment and services.
● Purchase the highest quality goods at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts.
● Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
● Research and evaluate suppliers, based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history.
● Negotiate, renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors, and other representatives.
● Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
● Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and resolve problems related to undelivered goods.
● Report to the commercial manager.
● Probation period: 3 months.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 8 to 5; overtime when necessary.
● Travel requirements: depending on needs.