● Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
● Budgeting and forecasting.
● Planning and monitoring.
● Variance analysis.
● Define business requirements and report them back to stakeholders.
● Work with the management team on fiscal strategic planning.
● Work in partnership with other management team members to ascertain and carry out needs of technical nature and precedence of the business.
● Support the budget, the auditing process, the training, and the coordination of projects.
● Expertise in the use of modern technologies.
● Ability to review the procedure for support and to pinpoint opportunities to develop the efficiency of the business.
● Effectiveness in time management and the organization of staff.
● Efficiency in communicating complex information to staff at different levels.
● Ability to handle sensitive business information.
● Work with regional SFE leads and teams to drive best practices in sales and marketing excellence.
● Demonstrate stepwise improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of regional sales resources.
● Sales incentives.
● Segmentation and targeting.
● Salesforce capabilities.