● Gather data from different teams and update databases on a monthly basis.
● Prepare monthly performance of the company through our presentation deck.
● Contribute to the ad-hoc analysis of different parts of the company's performance.
● Participate in value creation through decision-making reports.
● Monitor the day-to-day operation of the company and raise areas that need improvement.
● Support the management team and the heads of department with data-driven analysis.
● Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially those relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
● Work with data preferably Power Query and create financial models.
● Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
● 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in auditing, financial planning and analysis, budgeting, or other related fields.
● Good knowledge of budgeting and corporate finance.
● Active learner with passion for self-improvement.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Result oriented with an analytical approach.
● Upper intermediate English skills and plans to improve them.
● Progression towards ACCA is considered as a plus (and financially supported).