● Monitoring and controlling the content and information available on the organization's virtual networks and media.
● Designing and supervising written, visual and animated content related to events and festivals.
● Managing budgets and costs of marketing and advertising campaigns and festivals.
● Holding campaigns and social events in line with the company's social responsibility and analyzing their effectiveness.
● Collaborating with the internal team and external advertising partners in managing content and advertising and joint campaigns to advance the goals.
● Strong negotiation skills.
● Familiarity with the executive affairs of promotional events and festivals.
● Familiarity with content creation in social media.
● Familiarity with advertising techniques and methods in social media.
● Familiarity with marketing channels (ATL, BTL, and TTL).