"Sales Coordinator" is responsible to provide a variety of support services and coordinate sales-related activities. Sales coordinator contributes to achieving sales targets by acting as an extension of the field sales force.
• Handle orders by telephone, email or mail and check that they include correct prices, discounts and product numbers, contacting customers to resolve any queries.
• Input orders to the company's computer system and ensure that orders are processed in line with customers' delivery requirements. Inform customers of any delays and arrange alternative delivery dates.
• Maintain sales records as a basis for reports to the senior management team. Prepare reports on sales to distributors, sales by product, sales by SKU and etc.
• Track customers' account balance in close relationship with finance department and report any issue to senior sales managers
• Provide information to the finance department on incoming and completed orders as a basis for forecasting cash flow
• To help sales team improve their productivity and spend more time selling
• Contact customers and prospects to arrange appointments or make follow-up calls to confirm orders or delivery dates
• Contribute to customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of orders
• University Degree
• Minimum 2 years of experience in sales coordination
• Good knowledge and understanding of Sales and distribution systems preferably in FMCG industry
• Good experience in preparing different types of sales reports
• Strong coordination, communication and administrative skills
• Fluency in English, both written and oral
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office- Excel
• Positive attitude and committed
• Ability to deliver high standards of customer service