"Please make sure to apply through the provided link after pressing "apply". NRC will only consider applications that come through Webcruiter."
NRC Iran is now planning to hire Technical Assistants for different core competencies. However, your application will be stored in NRC Iran applicants’ database until the end of 2021 and it will be used for NRC future recruitment needs, once there is a new opening and available vacancy in the organization for any Core Competency Assistant role in NRC Iran Offices.
NRC works to improve protection and access to basic humanitarian services across nine provinces. NRC Iran has different area offices in Iran. Below is the currently available positions in Zahedan Office, which is going to be recruited through this announcement:
Zahedan – Area South:
Generic Responsibilities of Core Competency Assistants
• Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
• Assist with the implementation of the respective programme function portfolio according to plan of action
• Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
• Ensure proper filing of documents
• Promote and share ideas for improvement of the respective programme function
• Promote the rights of refugees and displaced in line with the advocacy strategy
• Identify and report protection needs and gaps, explore and propose new and safer ways to assist
• Work closely with local partners, government officials, service provider representatives, and other stakeholders and communicate with them with transparency and respect
NRC Generic Behavioral Competencies for none Managerial Positions:
• Planning and delivering results
• Working with people
• Communicating with impact and respect
• Handling insecure environments
• Coping with Change
Are you qualified for any of above-mentioned position? Please go through the attached file for Core Competency Assistant to find out more.
• Shelter/WASH Assistant:
The Shelter/WASH team are supporting Afghan refugees to prevent the transmission of Covid-19 in the community, access safe schools through safe buildings and water and sanitation facilities, and increase access to safe water and sanitation in communities. The team uses a combination of skills in engineering, public health and community engagement to achieve these goals.
These following skills, knowledge and experience are minimum requirement for this position:
For more information on minimum requirement for this position, please visit nrc.no/careers/.
Recruitment Process – Pool of Applicants:
The recruitment process in The Norwegian Refugee Council is thorough, and we place strong emphasis on our future employees' humanitarian and ethical principles and the importance of diversity and equality. Through this recruitment process, NRC will conduct three assessment phases as indicated below:
1. Screening and Longlisting based on specified Minimum Requirements
2. General Technical Test and Psychometric Test – Only Longlisted Applicants
3. Shortlisting based on each position’s specific JD, Technical Test and Psychometric Test Result
4. Behavioral and Technical Interview with the panel – Only Shortlisted Applicants
Attention: NRC reserves the right to start screening and assessment process before deadline, therefore if you are interested in any of above-mentioned positions you are highly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.