- Assist Branch Manager to achieve targets and goals.
- Assist Branch Manager in implementing business development strategies for assigned branch.
- Develop POS related action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
- Manage daily operations of branch in the absence of Branch Manager.
- Select, train, supervise and evaluate the branch staff to enhance individual productivity and enable them to function according to job description.
- Assist Branch Manager to operate the branch in line with company procedures and policies.
- Maintain operational standards to provide an excellent working environment for employees.
- Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
- Assist in performance appraisals, promotions, and compensation activities for employees.
- Education: University degree in Management (Marketing, E-Commerce, Industrial), MBA & Computer & Electrical Engineering
- Proven three years of general administration
- Mastery in industry’s (Electronic Payment) procedures, rules and regulations
-Proficiency in ICDL skills especially excel
- Ability to develop daily action plans & meet targets and goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused