The senior cost accountant position is accountable for the ongoing activities:
- Target costing projects, Margin analysis, tracing costs back to underlying activities. The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those cost-effective process.
- Prepare and analyze cost accounting records, financial statements, or other types of reports.
- Producing daily and monthly cash flows comparing budgeted to actual costs as well as predicting future revenues.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze cost accounting and other financial reports by collecting data that will lead to recommendations which will in turn help modifying and improving the business operations, revenues, and expenses.
- Responsible for all aspects of factory tax compliance.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and complete statutory accounts.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place.
- Evaluate accounting systems, procedures, and practices and make appropriate recommendations for modifications and improvements.
- Responsible for the timely payment of salaries, travel expenses, and allowances to the employees in addition to taxes, insurance, and other government obligations and reporting on the same.
- Preparation of fiscal financial and statements including balance sheet and income statement.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Finance Manager
- Solid understanding of cost accounting concepts.
- Strong knowledge in excel and local accounting packages.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and working under pressure.
- Having strong communication skills.
- living in Khorramabad- Lorestan