- Objective of the role:
- consulting about melting alloy steel project in the company.
- controlling the main processes of described project.
- any advise or designing experts in field of melting..
- List of responsibilities:
- supervising over installation of industrial machines.
- controlling the process of installations..
- Reporting to: project manager.
- Subordinates: workshop staffs.
- Length of Probation Period: 1year.
- Working hours: from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m..
- Travel requirements: in some cases may required.
- University Qualifications: BSc. of mechanical engineering or Bsc. of electrical engineering.
- Nature and length of previous experience:up to 10 years in project consulting in the following industry.
- Specialist knowledge: controlling the project and industrial machines installation, sketch reading, drawing analysis.