● Operate as the point of contact for assigned key account vendors.
● Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
● Forecast and track client account metrics.
● Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
● Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
● Coordinate with colleagues working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
● Create Monthly Plans to improve Sales performance of key account vendors.
● Continuous monitoring and analysis of key account vendors performance and sharing insight with them in order to improve performance.
● Cooperate and collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients.
● Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
● Keep records of client transactions and continuous checking of key account vendors.
● Hold regular meetings with key account vendors to improve their sales and act as an accelerator in solving vendor’s issues including operational, financial and etc.
● Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
● Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
● Cross – departmental communication skills.
● Problem distinguishing and problem-solving skills.
● Attention to detail & result-focused with strong performance culture.
● Networking, PR skills and follow up skills.
● Team working.
● Exceptional software skills and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).