The objective of the role:
This role has been created in our company in order to assist in our increased activities in the tanker management business. We are looking for an experienced specialist in tanker management and operations who can join our team.
List of responsibilities:
● Arranging and supervising dry dockings, repairs, alterations, and maintenance of the vessel.
● Arranging the supply of necessary stores, spares, and lubricating oil.
● Appointing surveyors and technical consultants as needed.
● Arranging for the sampling and testing of bunkers.
● Monitoring the effective maintenance of the fleet's equipment and machinery, identifying trends, and implementing solutions that will enhance the safety and operational performance of the vessels.
● Reporting to the Tanker Management and Operations Manager.
● Probation period: 3 months.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 08:30 to 17:00; Thursdays from 08:30 to 14:00.
● Travel requirements: Travelling domestically and abroad is required for this position.