To meet/exceed company sales, marketing and financial goals by organizing, directing, motivating and developing a team of Sales Supervisors and Sales Representatives and by focusing a significant portion of time in the field, coaching associates and cultivating key accounts.
- Manages a team of Sales Supervisors by coaching, performing all evaluations and overseeing performance management plans.
- Manages sales and distribution of company products within the designated area
- Manages area sales goal process by providing feedback to Regional Manager on allocated goals, recommending changes when necessary, reviewing objectives with Sales Supervisors and Sales Representative and coaching team on how to meet objectives.
- Demonstrates a strong customer orientation by maintaining a frequent presence with strategic accounts and establishing relationships with key decision makers; assists Sales Supervisors in the resolution of account level problems and escalates customer challenges to the Regional Manager when necessary.
- Evaluates Sales Supervisors' performance weekly by analyzing territory level results versus the monthly objectives and conducting individual meetings with each member of the Sales team as well team meetings to strategize on how to close any gaps.
- Coaches Sales Supervisors on how to develop Sales Representatives to achieve continual improvement and enhanced results by spending a significant portion of time in the field surveying accounts, observing Sales Supervisors and Sales Representatives during sales calls and providing constructive feedback.
- Ensures adherence to all company policy standards by keeping associates responsible for standards and following the appropriate course of action in conjunction with Human Resources.
-Only Hamedan based Candidates will be taken into consideration
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably in international companies
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Experience of managing people and team leadership skills
- Negotiation and Presentation skills (English and Farsi)
- Military Service: Completed or Exempted (for Gentlemen)
- Must be based in Hamedan
- Must have a valid driving license and be able to drive a car
- Flexible with traveling across the province