The objective of the role:
Management of all received orders related to foreign markets and customers.
List of responsibilities:
● Conducting market research to expand the company's business and reach new customers in collaboration with the R&D unit.
● Conducting business correspondence and negotiations with customers, preparing PI, invoice, contract, inquiring about shipping prices from air freight companies, and carrying out customs affairs.
● Carrying out initial correspondence with potential customers, initial assessment of customer credit, and providing relevant reports to the management team.
Establish continuous communication with customers according to the processes defined in the CRM unit.
● Observation of various exhibitions related to the company's products in collaboration with the R&D unit and estimating the costs of attending the exhibition and the opportunities ahead.
● Collaborate with the digital marketing unit with the aim of producing effective content for a strong company presence and communicating with potential customers of the company's products.
● Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer.
● Working hours: Saturday to Thursday 8:15 am - 3:30 pm.
● University qualifications: Master's of Business Administration.
● Nature and length of previous experience: 2 years related experience in exporting goods.
● Soft skills and personality traits: sales and negotiation skills, networking skills, communication skills.