We are looking for a persuasive Medical Representative for our Health and Beauty products. The Medical Representative’s responsibilities include persuading potential customers, identifying prospective business opportunities for the company, and providing the relevant departments with customer feedback. You should also be able to attend company meetings and training sessions.
To be successful as a Medical Representative, you should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build up good relations with potential customers. Ultimately, an outstanding Medical Representative should be able to continually meet or exceed the company's criteria.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Organizing appointments and meetings with communities and pharmacies.
• Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products.
• Has potential ideas and solutions for the current Covid-19 situation regarding promotions.
• Present product information and deliver product samples.
• Work with the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
• Negotiating contracts.
• Undertaking relevant research (Market research)
• Meeting both the business and scientific needs of Pharmacies, …
• Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
• Writing reports and other documents.
• Maintaining detailed records of all contacts and reports.
• Any Bachelor. Having experience and background as a Med Rep. or sales Rep. preferably in Cosmetics and Oral hygiene.
Years of Experience
• 1-2 years of experience as a medical sales representative or similar role, trade marketing with experience in Cosmetics retail environment
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sales skills
• Excellent teamwork and networking skills
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Highly motivated and target driven
• Teamwork, Creativity, Analytical Skills, Commercial Acumen