- Generating new product designs and design improvements as included in product development plan.
- Lead implementation of design improvements from a technical compliance standpoint
- Developing product design documents and records in compliance with latest ISO 9001, API Q1 and internal engineering requirements
- Studying maneuverability, cost control, and proper function in valve design development, working with the manufacturing and procurement teams
- Ensuring product conformity and reviewing product drawings
- Conducting technical tasks which require accurate calculations, review of data, and adherence to prescribed testing, analysis and design methods.
- Preferably the candidate should be graduated in Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate must have at least 4 years of experience of working in engineering in Oil & Gas industry. Candidates with familiarity with piping and valves will certainly have an edge.
- Candidate must have excellent computer skills especially in the following software: AutoCAD, Katia and SolidWorks.
- Candidate should be comfortable with English language (Specially reading skills)
- Following soft skills will also give candidates an edge:
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to present technical documents
- Being a powerful and fast learner
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Caspian Valve Kadous (CVK Valve)
Founded in 2009, CVK Valve is a young and innovative company in its industry. We manufacture different types of industrial valves including Ball, Plug, Gate, Globe and Check valves. Our main market is in oil, gas and petrochemical industries and we manufacture a wide range of products specifically for their use.
The company’s manufacturing Plant is in Shokouhiyeh Industrial Zone in Ghom and the head office lies In Pasdaran, Tehran. Under the new management, the company is set to become one of leading valve manufacturing companies in Iran.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching