░░ Looking for talented Unreal Engine (UE4) developer to work on an exciting international project.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Write reusable, high-performance Blueprint and C++ code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of virtual reality experiences
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision
- Constantly analyze and optimizations solutions
- Development of our custom AR & VR UE apps
- Provide experienced recommendations on the development schedule
- Assist with R&D as it relates to real-time productions at TTF.
- Assist with development & maintenance of technical design documentation.
- Investigate and create new tools and technologies to improve efficiency and power our next generation of content.
- Ensure tools and code are production ready, optimised and documented
- Optimize iteration times, and improving existing systems for performance, memory usage, and user experience
- Welcome new challenges and working independently or across disciplines to both investigate issues and identify solutions
■ Working days: Monday to Friday (work hours are subject to change based on workload)
■ This is a remote, contract-based work.
- Experience building virtual reality applications within Unreal Engine 4
- Strong Blueprinting skills within Unreal
- Proficient in C++ and object-oriented programming
- Familiar with a variety of HMDs, such as the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- Understanding of at least one source control system, such as Perforce or Subversion
- Ability to work well on a small team in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Exposure to Agile Scrum is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about virtual reality and other immersive technologies
- Keen interest in Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality space
- Advanced working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and its visual programming graph (blueprints).
- Knowledge of shader programming languages (PSSL/HLSL/GLSL) a plus
Are you sure you can manage a remote full-time job at the specified work days?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Datosys is an Australian company and a subsidiary of an IT world recognized group called Quantum IT. We execute programming and software development of a distinguished project at Quantum IT called InPlace, as it is the oldest product of the group, which is an internationally known product being used by several major universities, London imperial college for instance
We are proud to have created a safe working environment, active today and at the current situations of Iran, while working based on rules and international standards to pave the way for applying and augmenting the expertise in the so-called domains.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.