- Managing the company banking transaction and ensure enough liquidity to be place to cover the company's financial obligations.
- Supervising receivable and payable accounts.
- Supervising on cash activities, including daily cash forecasting and cash reporting.
- Supervising on the company bank accounts.
- Obtaining data on daily banking activity, prepare daily bank reconciliations and disburse checks/ electronic payments.
-Involve in month end close outs and preparing treasury balance and actual data
- Control turnover and account balances
- Recognize and record the currency exchanges
- Other accounting activities related to treasury department.
- At least Bachelor degree in a Finance or Accounting.
- At least five years of experience in related position.
- Knowing MS Office (Word, Outlook, Advanced Excel, etc.)
- Having analytical mind and can work under pressure.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- High ability of communication.
- Team spirit.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Good & friendly personality.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Palayesh Ghir Kasra (Kasra Bitumen Refining)
Kasra Bitumen Refining was founded in 2013 aiming to produce all types of road and industrial bitumen. The company is able to produce 360000 tons of products annually. The capacity of storage tanks of this complex is 15000 tons. Experienced in steel production and trade, shareholders of the company founded this complex aiming to achieve permanent presence at international markets and to provide qualified products at international level.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching