- Objective of the role: Coordination of all engineering disciplines - solving the engineering and technical problems of the projects .
- List of responsibilities: all of responsibilities related to the technical and engineering department of a construction portion of the pelletizing project.
- Reporting to: Project Manager.
Subordinates: 5 engineers .
- Length of Probation Period: 1 month.
- Working hours: according to the work time of the project (minimum 10 hours per day).
- Gross Monthly Base Salary: based on agreement .
- University Qualifications: BS or MS in mechanical or electrical or metallurgy engineering.
- Nature and length of previous experience: minimum 10 year experience in industrial projects and 5 years experience on supervision and management of technical department.
- Specialist knowledge: iron ore pelletizing or cement process.
- Ideal Age:38-50
- Fluent in English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Maad Koush Company as a subsidiaries of Arzesh international investment developing holding with the aim of production and supply of steel industry raw material was established in 1384.
During these years company has studied on requirements of steel industry, potential of industrial regions, foreign technology companies and their technologies and finally we decided to construct iron ore pelletizing plant with capacity of 5 tons per annum (two numbers of 2.5MTPA pellet production lines) on a 33 hectares land in Persian Gulf Mining & Metal Industrial Special Economic Zone, Bandar Abbas.
The plant using Rotary kiln technology . the EPC exclusive basis contract was made between Maad Koush Co. and a foreign contractor and construction works are started. The first phase of this plant will be operated in 1397.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.