• Technical Direction of the Cosmetics Company
• Formulation development and assistance
• Cosmetic training (basic and advanced courses) specific for the company technical part in 4 modules:
SKIN CARE, HAIR CARE, MAKE-UP, FRAGRANCES
• Manufacturing support (start-up VS scale-up)
• Drafting of Technical Sheets
• Drafting of Safety Sheets and Safety Information Sheets
• Assistance with the management of the production area
• Assistance with the management of the packaging area
• Support with the drafting of Analysis Reports (COA)
• Support with stability and compatibility protocols
• Formulation support
• Drafting Information Data Sheet
• Project Management
• Process Alignment and Improvement
• Function as the main point of contact for product related questions received by the client services
• Perform other assigned projects and functions as directed by management.
• Work closely with Marketing Team on competitive trend and technology research, product direction,
establishing priorities, and developing objectives for new product development and existing product
• Understand and manage QC process, testing protocols, and regulations as they apply to product.
Conduct performance, stability and preservative efficacy studies of the new products
• Male or Female
• More than 30 years old
• At least 5 years' relevant experience in product development and design in beauty and cosmetic
• Knowledge of cosmetics formulation/raw materials, R&D instruments & equipment
• Show creativity and resourcefulness to come up with solutions to issues which may arise during the
development process and/or in anticipation to issues which may come up in pilot plant or
• Strong Process Management Skills
• A meticulous attention to detail and time management skills with the ability to follow tasks through to
• A positive and professional attitude with a team-player outlook and an outgoing, friendly, and
• The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment thinks critically, manage multiple
priorities and adhere to strict deadlines.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Sormeh (Saviz) is a leading manufacturer of skin care, hair care and cosmetic.
The office and factory are located in the east of Tehran
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.