- Monitor and ensure that the organization processes comply with international standards.
- Evaluate and analyze organizational and business context of the processes, how they meet business requirements & identify problems through constant interaction with management & internal departments.
- Identify main areas of improvements in business and provide systematic solutions.
- Develop and Optimize organizational strategies, processes, policies and procedures.
- Re-engineer all organizational processes and structures.
- Reviewing and analyzing suggested changes on new features and functionalities.
- Continues evaluating of company improvement and expose solutions for predicted contradictions
- BS/MS in Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- At least 2 years of related experience.
- A good knowledge of business process management tools and techniques.
- Familiar with systems design methodologies.
- Sufficient knowledge of Strategy.
- Dominant in MS-Office, Visio and modular software.
- Excellent Knowledge of English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Saman Insurance Co. was established with a corporate capital of IRR 200 bln divided into 200 mln shares, each with a par value of IRR 1000, and registered under No. 241059 at the Organization for Registration of Companies on 15.02.2005 to provide commercial insurance services in property, liability and insurances of persons. On 01.03.2005 it received its operation permit from the Central Insurance in life, non-life as well as reinsurance, and began its operations as the sixth member of Saman Financial Group.
The members of the founding board of Saman Insurance Co. consist of Saman Bank, Saman Bank Investment Co., Sarcheshmeh Copper Investment Co., Pension Fund of National Iranian Copper Industries Co., Steel Employees Support and Pension Fund Institute, as well as several physical persons and legal entities with long records in financial and manufacturing industries. In December 2012, the corporate capital was increased to IRR 400,000,000,000. To satisfy clients and to provide desirable services to the insured people, the members of the board of directors employed skilled expert forces in insurance matters as senior and middle directors to create innovation and to make a difference in the provision of products and services in the insurance industry.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.