- Understand and evaluate Data modeling, design and SQL language
- Translate business requirements into software applications and models
- Design and develop T-SQL procedures, query performance tuning and SSIS packages
- Develop Underlying data models and databases
- Resolve and troubleshoot complex issues
- Design complex ad-hoc and pre-planned reports
- Ensure compliance of standards and conventions in developing cases
- Maintain and manage all versions of data for production, testing and development databases
- Design, develop and implement complete life cycle of Database backend/data warehouses
- Perform and execute data extraction, transformation and loading using ETL tools
- Be aware of potential blocking, deadlocking and write code to avoid those situations
- Identity and write best possible code in case of new deployments or rewriting code
- Participate in discussion involving the application creation and understand the requirements
- Be familiar and have experience with data warehouse and BI concepts
- BSc in Software engineering
- At least 3 years of related experience
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Having methods for problem solving.
- Being a good communicator, both written and spoken.
- Having competent teamwork abilities.
- Having documentation and organizational skills.
- Having analytical thinking abilities.
- Being able to plan technical solutions