We are looking for a passionate SharePoint Expert. As a SharePoint Expert, you will work closely with the IT team, helping enhance and deliver the product’s requirements. You will design form and workflow for TAPSI and you will do administrative jobs in SharePoint 2019
● As a SharePoint Developer, you’ll build the internal portal that is used by our colleagues, as well as the designing and implementing processes that are used inside the company to automate our internal processes.
● You participate in planning, architectural discussions, implementation, and maintenance of the TAPSI SharePoint service.
● Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
● Performing data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss.
● Ensuring sufficient storage space by performing clean-ups and archiving data
● Reviewing usage and activity reports and making adjustments to ensure optimized user- experiences.
● Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
● More than 2 years of experience in the development and support of SharePoint 2019.
● SharePoint 2019 administration and configuration.
● Experience designing forms with Power form and Infopath.
● Experience designing workflow with Nintex workflow and SharePoint designer.
● High attention to details: testing all possible outcomes and edge cases.
● Good with analyzing and designing processes and forms.
● Familiarity with Bootstrap, SQL.
● Solid communication skills.