You will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing SEO strategy for our American-targeted website, developing content to include English keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic and conducting various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic. You should have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copyrighting and the behaviors of search engines.
- Create and implement onsite and offsite SEO strategies
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Prior experience in content marketing and content growth
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Solid English copywriting skills
- Experience with website optimization tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and any other industry tools such as SEOmoz, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Crawlers, etc.)
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills