The main responsibilities are:
● Checking and posting customer invoices in ERP.
● Keeping records of financial transactions and supporting documents.
● Reviewing corresponding accounts for discrepancies and reconcile differences.
● Prepare and make monthly account reconciliation with customers.
● Close contact with the customer to resolve any issue.
● Checking price & discounts before and after setting them in the system.
● Performing end month controls such as ledger and sub ledger reconciliation and account receivable reconciliation.
● Preparing and reviewing customer credits, analysis and reporting to sale department.
● Minimum BA degree in Accounting.
● Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting.
● Good command of English.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
● Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines required.