- Handling all contractual & Project accounting issues
- Create project accounts, cost centers and expense codes in the accounting system
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Review and approve supplier invoices related to a project
- Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
- Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
- Report on project profitability to financial management accountant
- Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
- Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects
- To be directly be in contact with the client and contractors financial department for all financial matters
- Prepare and update the contract summary sheet
- Close out project accounts upon project completion
- Investigate and handle SSO & Tax matters related to the Projects
- Responsible to submit information to the internal and external auditors, as required
- Fully engagement with Project Accounting
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately and accurately
- Prepare regular accounting reports
- Undertake all project journal vouchers
- Calculate the Revenue and profit at the year end and prepare the financial statement note related to the project revenue and expenses
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance from well-known university
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience in project accounting field
- Deep understanding of contractual & Project accounting is a must
- Familiarity with ERP/accounting software particularly IFS is a plus
- Intermediate English level
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading corporation focusing on oil and gas upstream business. After years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Exploration and Production
Dana Energy’s E&P capabilities includes geology, geophysics, geochemistry, petrophysics and reservoir engineering as the keys to discover new hydrocarbon reservoirs and to unlocking the potential of its assets. The company’s experience covers the value chain from exploration to production with innovative integrated subsurface workflows.
Our Oilfield Services include a diverse range of services including seismic data acquisition, data processing and subsurface imaging, well construction, rig provision and management, wide range of drilling services such as cementing and acidizing and provision of drill bits and downhole equipment. From the simplest well to the most complex reservoir, at different stage of the well and reservoir life, we deliver best-in-class services to our clients.
The world today increasingly demands diverse forms of energy. As part of this division’s business, we are comprehensively engaged in overseas-related operations including trading of crude oil and petroleum products. We aim to further improve our sales infrastructure through efforts to expand trading business fields and boost cost competitiveness. In addition to conventional source of energies, we take a pragmatic approach to renewable energy sources by pursuing and focusing on technologies that leverage our local strengths.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.