- Collect and compile data from project team members
- Develop cost breakdown structure and prepare diagrams, graphs and charts to analyze project problems
- Develop projects operational budget.
- Develop projects plan and WBS
- Support senior staff and ensure satisfaction of project milestones and customer requirements
- Monitor Projects time and cost against the plan to achieve maximum effectiveness for projects
- Updating and re-planning the project plans in case
- Identification and reporting all project risks in a regular trend
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports on projects progress
- Prepare periodic invoices for projects
- Check subcontractor’s invoices
- Develop project’s plan and budget for tenders
- Deep Investigation and analysis of tenders and reporting potential risks
- Study on all aspects of tenders before entering to the new scope of projects
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Project Management or MBA from well-known universities
- Have more than 5 years of experience as project Management professional
- Have a valid PMP and RMP Certification is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge in project planning and control concepts, techniques and tools
- Functional skills for implementing critical project management concepts such as project schedule and risk analysis
- Understanding of risk management processes
- Familiarity with risk assessment of oil and gas projects is a plus
- Advanced analytical skills
- Fluent in English
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading corporation focusing on oil and gas upstream business. After years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Exploration and Production
Dana Energy’s E&P capabilities includes geology, geophysics, geochemistry, petrophysics and reservoir engineering as the keys to discover new hydrocarbon reservoirs and to unlocking the potential of its assets. The company’s experience covers the value chain from exploration to production with innovative integrated subsurface workflows.
Our Oilfield Services include a diverse range of services including seismic data acquisition, data processing and subsurface imaging, well construction, rig provision and management, wide range of drilling services such as cementing and acidizing and provision of drill bits and downhole equipment. From the simplest well to the most complex reservoir, at different stage of the well and reservoir life, we deliver best-in-class services to our clients.
The world today increasingly demands diverse forms of energy. As part of this division’s business, we are comprehensively engaged in overseas-related operations including trading of crude oil and petroleum products. We aim to further improve our sales infrastructure through efforts to expand trading business fields and boost cost competitiveness. In addition to conventional source of energies, we take a pragmatic approach to renewable energy sources by pursuing and focusing on technologies that leverage our local strengths.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.