Senior Operations Manager - Online Marketplace for Services
Posted 5 weeks and 1 Days ago
Ostadkar is the largest and fast growing online marketplace for services in Iran. The Ops team at Ostadkar is responsible for provision of high quality services and customer satisfaction. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Operations who can help our marketplace run smoothly and efficiently.
Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Manager of Operations is accountable for smooth and efficient operation of the market, fulfillment of services, customer satisfaction, and ultimately quality of services delivered.
This position is responsible for the overall supervision of three key functions:
- Customer Support
- Service Provider on-boarding including field agents, telesales, bulk on-boarding and other channels
- Service Provider success including professional training, briefing on company guidelines, and support, reward programs and policy enforcement
- Build a collaborative, hard-working, and relentlessly improving Ops team
- Build a customer-centric and result-oriented work culture which is obsessed with learning and improving on a daily basis.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all teams to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ops team in reaching its objectives.
- Participate and contribute to strategic and tactical planning for the entire company
- Act as a cross-functional partner for all teams, supporting them in their goals
- Lead the Ops team effectively towards its key objectives using a data driven decision making mindset
- Plan, report, and analyze the performance all Ops divisions and sub- teams
- Design improvement and learning plans, for both personal development and professional development of Ops team members
- Manage Ops’s three key functions to deliver high efficiency results and continuous improvement
- Monitor, report, and analyze performance of functions, sub-teams, and individuals with the goal to help them learn and improve
- Setup standard reporting, documentation, and knowledge transfer framework for all processes programs, and best practices of Ops
- Regularly prepare and deliver feedback to all team members. Review performance and align team efforts with company objectives
- Manage the annual and quarterly planning, as well as weekly OKR reporting for all functions and individuals within the Ops team
- Monitor and track customer satisfaction, and work proactively to improve all aspects of it.
- Engage with business analytics, business development, marketing, and product teams to establish an integrated and holistic customer satisfaction plan
- Take ownership of, and proactively work to improve the experience and income of Ostadkar’s best service providers
- Take ownership and responsibility of educating the entire company about the highlights and low-lights of customer and service provider experiences.
- Manage, expand and improve the dispute resolution process, technical appraisal, and compensation programs
- Manage other cities’ operations
The ideal candidate for Senior Manager of Operations is an individual who;
- Has a winner mindset with a “can do” attitude
- Is motivated by learning and incentivized by having deep impact on the team, the market and the society
- Has a track-record of delivering results under pressure, handling difficult situations with determination and resolve,
- Cares for customers and service providers equally
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal relationships, and is outstandingly honest and direct.
- Is good with numbers and analysis, uses intuition, but makes decision based on data
- Is a data driven problem solver and an independent decision maker who thrives in freedom, but maintains responsibility and is accountable for the outcome.
If you have the above, you might also have some of the of the following credentials and experiences:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience including at least 4 years of people management responsibility and 3 years of experience in direct consumer contact, sales or social services
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in an analytical major (engineering, economics, math, stats, business management). An MBA could be a plus or a minus, depending on how you present it.
- Specific experience or education in best practices for managing a customer support department, sales department, or training department.
Do you have MBA degree?
Do you have Customer care experience?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
At Ostadkar, we are working to revolutionize online home services and to bring quality and price transparency to this market. The Mission of Ostadkar is to become a flagship brand for high quality, reliable, and transparent services for everyone. Ostadkar is the largest and fastest growing online platform for ordering home and business services. Our application serves as a connection between consumers and service professionals for a whole host of services, ranging from beauty and hair doover, to plumbing and building maintenance, to computer repair and network setup, to personal tutoring and coaching, to almost anything one can think of. The market for online ordering of services is still new and undeveloped in Iran, but Ostadkar is by far the largest player in this segment. Our team is young, energitic, creative, hard-working, and fun-loving. We also growing rapidly and trying to add like-minded smart individuals to our incredible team, the platform is currently active in Tehran and is planning to expand to other major cities of Iran as well. If you love the start-up world and love to work closely with other people and teams in building a bright future for two-thirds of Iran's GDP, let's talk.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.