Ostadkar is the largest and fast growing online marketplace for services in Iran. The Ops team at Ostadkar is responsible for provision of high quality services and customer satisfaction. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Operations who can help our marketplace run smoothly and efficiently.
Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Manager of Operations is accountable for smooth and efficient operation of the market, fulfillment of services, customer satisfaction, and ultimately quality of services delivered.
This position is responsible for the overall supervision of three key functions:
- Customer Support
- Service Provider on-boarding including field agents, telesales, bulk on-boarding and other channels
- Service Provider success including professional training, briefing on company guidelines, and support, reward programs and policy enforcement
- Build a collaborative, hard-working, and relentlessly improving Ops team
- Build a customer-centric and result-oriented work culture which is obsessed with learning and improving on a daily basis.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all teams to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Ops team in reaching its objectives.
- Participate and contribute to strategic and tactical planning for the entire company
- Act as a cross-functional partner for all teams, supporting them in their goals
- Lead the Ops team effectively towards its key objectives using a data driven decision making mindset
- Plan, report, and analyze the performance all Ops divisions and sub- teams
- Design improvement and learning plans, for both personal development and professional development of Ops team members
- Manage Ops’s three key functions to deliver high efficiency results and continuous improvement
- Monitor, report, and analyze performance of functions, sub-teams, and individuals with the goal to help them learn and improve
- Setup standard reporting, documentation, and knowledge transfer framework for all processes programs, and best practices of Ops
- Regularly prepare and deliver feedback to all team members. Review performance and align team efforts with company objectives
- Manage the annual and quarterly planning, as well as weekly OKR reporting for all functions and individuals within the Ops team
- Monitor and track customer satisfaction, and work proactively to improve all aspects of it.
- Engage with business analytics, business development, marketing, and product teams to establish an integrated and holistic customer satisfaction plan
- Take ownership of, and proactively work to improve the experience and income of Ostadkar’s best service providers
- Take ownership and responsibility of educating the entire company about the highlights and low-lights of customer and service provider experiences.
- Manage, expand and improve the dispute resolution process, technical appraisal, and compensation programs
- Manage other cities’ operations