● Preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements.
● Preparation and analysis of yearly financial statements.
● Preparation and analysis of consolidated financial statements.
● Control the correct execution of processes and instructions.
● Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
● Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
● Coordinate the monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
● At least 3 years of related experience.
● Strong knowledge of related laws and regulations including Tax, SSO, etc.
● Strong knowledge of accounting standards.
● Strong knowledge of Excel.
● Good communication skills as a team member.
● Focused and precise on the given tasks.
● Self-development skills.
● Teamwork spirit.