- Review, assess and manage logistics performance, driving improvements on accuracy, efficiencies and costs -Develop strategies and set the budget for the department in accordance with company's main strategy
- Develop a strong and comprehensive department KPI framework, ensuring all key performance and cost targets are met in conjunction with excellent customer experience
- Develop initiatives to improve speed, efficiency and the quality of current process and make our customer experience better than ever -Define initiatives to improve Digikala distribution network, accommodating flexibly for seasonal peaks and ensuring consistent performance
- Liaising with the distribution teams both for exiting (run) and new (build) sites
- Supporting and mentor the distribution and logistics managers ensuring team goals are met and Digikala corporate values are respected. Develop a train-the-trainer mentality to ensure scalability of operations
- Lead, motivate and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment. This will include the setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports
- Work closely with technology teams to develop a joint system roadmap between technology and operations
- Maintain health and safety standards within area and promote a positive health and safety culture on site
- Providing data points for the preparation of business reviews and planning reports
- Develop integrated schedule and risk management platform and processes
- Bachelor or master degree holder in supply chain/logistics/supply chain management or MBA graduate
- 10 to 15 years of management experience in the field of logistics and distribution in Company of at least 400 employees
- Prior working experience in ecommerce or FMCG industries is preferred
- Impressive track-record in a similar fast- paced logistics, distribution, manufacturing or engineering environment
- Strong people management experience
- Strong numeric and analytic aptitude
- Excellent motivational and communication skills with an ability to inspire and lead others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be highly advantageous
- Ideal Range: Min 35
- Fluent in English
- International/regional experience is a plus
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Digikala Group is a leading e-commerce organization with a firm grip in multiple online industries including consumer goods, fashion & apparel, e-books, content publishing, digital advertising, big data, fintech, FMCG and logistics. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Digikala, DIGISTYLE, Fidibo and digipay representing nearly 92% of Iran’s online retail market share.
With exponential growth of its customer base around its subsidiaries, the future for Digikala Group is bright and abundant. The company is dedicated to build upon its strong foothold in e-commerce and help more consumers and businesses around the MENA region to create more possibilities online, helping to boost the region’s promising economy with world-class standards in technology and service.
At Digikala Group, the focus is on building for the future and increasing our presence in the markets we currently hold stake. Creative ideas, wild imaginations, teamwork, and thoughtful execution that are consumer-centric driven is encouraged at Digikala Group, maintaining a concentrated effort on innovative technology and service to the marketplace year-after-year.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.