As a Java engineer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment of applications developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment, you will work with solution architects and developers on the interpretation/translation of creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
List of responsibilities: Involved in code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications. Develop applications using Liferay Portal. Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
-Knowledge of the following technologies is necessary:
. Java Core
. JSP & Servlet
. Eclipse or Intellij Idea
. Spring MVC
. MySQL Database
. OSGI Framework
. Oracle Database
. structure of HTML
- Familiarity with the concepts of Clean Code.
- Strong debugging, problem-solving, and investigative skills.
- Ability to design new software on JAVA platform
- Ability to interact with customer technical experts
- Code Review of other colleagues
- Preparing & updating technical documentation
- Familiar with JIRA is a plus
-Developing Back end Java applications.
- In-depth understanding of Java core
- Troubleshoot software and fix bugs
-Web-based software design, development, test, and release on Java and SQL Server
- Moderate comprehension of English texts
- Preferably knowledge of developing Liferay Portal
- 3-5 years of experience
- University Qualifications: preferably BSc in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
. Regular and accurate
- Working days Saturday to Wednesday.
- Working hours from 08:00 to 17:00.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 Month