We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Java developer to join our team. As a Java developer, you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise-packaged solutions.
● Implement product timely from the design stage, coding, testing, and delivery.
● Participate in technical discussions and product evaluation from a technology, tool, architecture, design, and efficiency perspective.
● Design, program, and test applications using middleware.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans, and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massage, office events, and team-building activities.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related experience.
● 3 to 6 years of development experience with Java, Spring Framework, and Hibernate.
● Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
● Object-Oriented Analysis and Design using common design patterns.
● Profound insight into Java and Java EE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc).
● Expertise in developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using Microservices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
● Good knowledge of Web-Based Software Concepts.
● Good knowledge of developing Web-Services.
● Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
● Experience with concurrent development source control (Git).
● Test-driven implementation experience using unit testing frameworks and automated testing tools.
● Experience with Spring framework; Boot, Cloud, Data, JDBC, JPA, MVC, and Batch.
● Experience with Caching Frameworks (Redis, and Ignite).
● Experience with logging framework (Log4j, and slf4j).
● Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (Hibernate, and MyBatis).
● Excellent knowledge of Microservice (Rest Template, Open Feign, CircuteBreaker, Resilience4j, ApiGateway, Distributed Tracing, and Loadbalancer).
● Experience in agile/iterative environment/scrum method/DevOps projects.
Nice to have:
● Hands-on experience in Elastic Search (Logstash, and Kibana).
● Hands-on experience in Message Brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka/Zookeeper, ActiveMQ).
● Experience in streaming technologies like Apache Spark, Apache Flink, and Apache Nifi.
● Specialized in the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Yarn, Hive).
● Familiar with monitoring systems (Grafana, Prometheus, Exporters).
Soft skills and personality traits:
● High skill in solving problems and providing optimal solutions.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Discipline and professional ethics.
● Strong attention to detail.