We need a talented Senior Front-End Developer to take care of our application development with a strong focus on improving user experience. You will advocate for clients’ needs when implementing new products and features on our web applications.
What we do
First Source Arya Solutions develops state-of-the-art software for international clients, making financial services more accessible to everyone. Since 2017, we’ve been on a mission to transform the global finance industry by delivering cutting-edge products and services that solve problems, meet challenges, and transform businesses.
Who we are
We are a vibrant, progressive, and multicultural team that thrives on:
● Learning and improvement
● Mutual trust and respect
● Cultural and gender diversity
● Professionalism and high personal integrity
We will provide all the tools and working space you need to realise your full potential and to do great work. We work closely with our international partners and we strongly encourage the sharing of culture and knowledge.
You should be passionate about:
● Focusing on customers’ needs in everything that you do.
● Approaching every task with an open mind and learning new skills.
● Constant, open, and honest communication.
● Doing great work and inspiring others to do the same.
● Testing and fixing problems, especially when it involves working with data and providing feedback for
● Being in touch with the latest tools and technology related to your role.
● Keeping up with established and emerging web standards and technologies in front-end development.
● Developing advanced applications and interfaces to improve user experience.
We need you to:
● Be meticulous, organized, results-driven, and proactive.
● Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the
organization and its goals.
● Collaborate regularly with researchers, designers, and developers on the implementation of new features
● Provide technical leadership, leading by example throughout the development process.
● Develop and maintain advanced features, tools, and applications according to best practices in UI/UX,
front-end development and hybrid mobile application development.
● Test and debug our ever-evolving product line to improve their speed, scalability, and usability across
multiple browsers, devices, and web standards.
necessary to solve challenges related to web and mobile development.
● Research and test new web technologies and make recommendations on opportunities to improve our
● Ensure the design and development of each product is consistent with our style guide, and that
everything works as planned with each release.
You must have:
● At least 3 years of relevant experience.
● Experience with package managers (npm), task runners (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt), CSS processors (Sass),
and APIs (WebSocket).
ES6, TypeScript, Babel, Web Workers, React, and Angular.
● Extensive knowledge in advanced coding techniques and cross-platform development.
● Ability to write high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development techniques.
● Familiarity with testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and UI testing.
● Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms.
If you have the following, it’s a plus:
● Knowledge of information security and data protection
● Experience in responsive and mobile web design
● Good grasp of user experience and user interface design
● Familiarity in search engine optimization (SEO)
● Knowledge of back-end technologies
Perks and benefits
● You will enjoy:
● Attractive remuneration
● Annual performance bonus
● Full health insurance coverage
● Some international travel
Negar Tower, Valiasr Ave. (Vanak Sq.), Tehran