You should be passionate about:
● Focusing on customers’ needs in everything that you do.
● Approaching every task with an open mind and learning new skills.
● Constant, open, and honest communication.
● Doing great work and inspiring others to do the same.
● Testing and fixing problems, especially when it involves working with data and providing feedback for
● Being in touch with the latest tools and technology related to your role.
● Keeping up with established and emerging web standards and technologies in front-end development.
● Developing advanced applications and interfaces to improve user experience.
We need you to:
● Be meticulous, organized, results-driven, and proactive.
● Communicate effectively with other team members to understand the big picture of the
organization and its goals.
● Collaborate regularly with researchers, designers, and developers on the implementation of new features
● Provide technical leadership, leading by example throughout the development process.
● Develop and maintain advanced features, tools, and applications according to best practices in UI/UX,
front-end development and hybrid mobile application development.
● Test and debug our ever-evolving product line to improve their speed, scalability, and usability across
multiple browsers, devices, and web standards.
necessary to solve challenges related to web and mobile development.
● Research and test new web technologies and make recommendations on opportunities to improve our
● Ensure the design and development of each product is consistent with our style guide, and that
everything works as planned with each release.
You must have:
● At least 3 years of relevant experience.
● Experience with package managers (npm), task runners (Gulp, Webpack, Grunt), CSS processors (Sass),
and APIs (WebSocket).
ES6, TypeScript, Babel, Web Workers, React, and Angular.
● Extensive knowledge in advanced coding techniques and cross-platform development.
● Ability to write high-quality, self-documenting code using test-driven development techniques.
● Familiarity with testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and UI testing.
● Passion for Linux and other open-source platforms.
If you have the following, it’s a plus:
● Knowledge of information security and data protection
● Experience in responsive and mobile web design
● Good grasp of user experience and user interface design
● Familiarity in search engine optimization (SEO)
● Knowledge of back-end technologies
Perks and benefits
● You will enjoy:
● Attractive remuneration
● Annual performance bonus
● Full health insurance coverage
● Some international travel
Negar Tower, Valiasr Ave. (Vanak Sq.), Tehran