• Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
• Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
• Responsible for the collection and preparation of management reports
• Manage annual Budgets and quarterly forecasts
• Develop, maintain and analyze accounts, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Cooperating in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• Monitor and interpret cash flows and predicting future trends
• Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors
• Develop the skills of the finance team members through training and coaching
• Making a friendly atmosphere with other team members in accounting Department
• Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting /Finance
• At least 5 years of work experience
• Skilled in tax, insurance & vat issues.
• Skilled in salaries & wages, loans, orders, cost accounting, Depreciation, Financial Statements & Tax returns.
• Skilled in financial analyze and reporting.
• Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines
• Goal oriented and team worker.
• Computer skills (MS Office, esp. Excel & PowerPoint, etc...)
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
Mentioned required salary
Maximum Age: 35
Based in Tehran