- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures,
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends,
- Working with top management, auditors and other external regulators to prepare the required documents,
- Working with line managers in order to control and manage their budget,
- Preparing the required analytical reports for the stakeholders,
- Analyzing the business activities,
- University Qualifications: BA or higher in Accounting. Other certifications obtained: ACCA, CIMA.
- At least 5 years in related areas.
- Specialist knowledge: Ability to analyze the business activities, Presentation skills, Reporting skills, Soft Skills and Personality traits: Interpersonal skills, Resilience, People management,