The Senior Customer Service Manager is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers in a B2C environment.
The role has significant levels of responsibility and accountability for operational delivery.
The Customer Service Senior Manager is responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and for leading/developing a team, who typically deliver customer interactions/complaints across multiple channels (Front and Back office. Telephone. Email. Online. Live Chat. Video, Social Media. Correspondence).
- Strategically lead and develop a management team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures.
- Responsible for Profit and Loss, or Profit Centre/Cost Centre Budgets.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service.
- Improve the defined KPIs for customer service, like NPS (Net Promoter Score) – CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other measurable Metric.
- Empower and Engage the Customer Service Team.
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify company-wide improvements and present these to the Board/Senior Stakeholder Peers.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements. Identification of any potential risk issues.
- Work effectively with all peers and the board/stakeholders Commercial, Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Fulfillment and specially operation departments to negotiate and influence customer improvements.
- Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance.
- Development of a customer service policy for the entire organization.
- Minimum B.S / M.S degree in Management (Marketing, E-Commerce, Industrial), MBA & Computer.
- Extensive experiencing of managing operational customer service teams with proven successful achievements.
- E-commerce and FMCG experience is a plus.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role.
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality led, legislative compliant environment.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Influential relationships skills at all areas. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment.
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- English language fluency is a must.
- Familiar with working IT general software like MS-Office, MS-Project and performance evaluation Models are essential. Having experiences with CRM is an advantage.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Digikala Group is a leading e-commerce organization with a firm grip in multiple online industries including consumer goods, fashion & apparel, e-books, content publishing, digital advertising, big data, fintech, FMCG and logistics. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Digikala, DIGISTYLE, Fidibo and digipay representing nearly 92% of Iran’s online retail market share.
With exponential growth of its customer base around its subsidiaries, the future for Digikala Group is bright and abundant. The company is dedicated to build upon its strong foothold in e-commerce and help more consumers and businesses around the MENA region to create more possibilities online, helping to boost the region’s promising economy with world-class standards in technology and service.
At Digikala Group, the focus is on building for the future and increasing our presence in the markets we currently hold stake. Creative ideas, wild imaginations, teamwork, and thoughtful execution that are consumer-centric driven is encouraged at Digikala Group, maintaining a concentrated effort on innovative technology and service to the marketplace year-after-year.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching