The Senior Customer Service Manager is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers in a B2C environment.
The role has significant levels of responsibility and accountability for operational delivery.
The Customer Service Senior Manager is responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and for leading/developing a team, who typically deliver customer interactions/complaints across multiple channels (Front and Back office. Telephone. Email. Online. Live Chat. Video, Social Media. Correspondence).
- Strategically lead and develop a management team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures.
- Responsible for Profit and Loss, or Profit Centre/Cost Centre Budgets.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service.
- Improve the defined KPIs for customer service, like NPS (Net Promoter Score) – CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other measurable Metric.
- Empower and Engage the Customer Service Team.
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify company-wide improvements and present these to the Board/Senior Stakeholder Peers.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements. Identification of any potential risk issues.
- Work effectively with all peers and the board/stakeholders Commercial, Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Fulfillment and specially operation departments to negotiate and influence customer improvements.
- Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance.
- Development of a customer service policy for the entire organization.
- Minimum B.S / M.S degree in Management (Marketing, E-Commerce, Industrial), MBA & Computer.
- Extensive experiencing of managing operational customer service teams with proven successful achievements.
- E-commerce and FMCG experience is a plus.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role.
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality led, legislative compliant environment.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Influential relationships skills at all areas. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment.
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- English language fluency is a must.
- Familiar with working IT general software like MS-Office, MS-Project and performance evaluation Models are essential. Having experiences with CRM is an advantage.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Digikala is a leading e-commerce brand, fast growing company and one of the very pioneers of Iranian online retailer which was established in 2006 and now is the most visited online store in Middle East with large market share of digital, home appliances, beauty and health, culture and art, sport & entertainment and mother and child products in Iran.
Digikala based on its creative and well-educated team is more than just an online retailer; it is a trustable and reputable source of information in the scope of digital and electronic, home appliances, beauty and health, culture and art, sport and entertainment and mother and child reviews and content.
Also, Digikala enriched its digital content when launched Digikala TV in 2011. Digikala TV is a free media that provides review, training and introduction videos about consumer in order to ease the process of choice and purchase.
Mission of Digikala is producing and presenting online shopping services, raising awareness of the shoppers and creating equal shopping opportunities for shoppers from all over the country; in addition, providing a safe and secure sales platform of consumer products regarding above-standard user experience metrics.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.