We are looking for a senior backend developer to join our engineering team
and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Also, Backend developer responsibilities include writing and testing code,
debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web
services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using
server-side logic and work well in a team.
List of responsibilities:
- Design APIs, database models and schemas
- Work closely with the client team(iOS, Android and web)
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Optimize system performance and identify bottlenecks
- Implementation of a scalable solution for millions of users
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute
- Participate in agile practices such as agile meetings, iteration planning,
retrospective and etc.
Reporting to: Supervisor, Technical Manager.
Working hours: Monday - Saturday, 10am - 6pm.
University Qualifications: Bachelors and/or Master’s degree, preferably in Software Engineering , or equivalent experience.
- Must have 4+ years of professional backend development experience
- Expert in Python or Nodejs
- Experience in development using SQL or NoSQL such as PostgreSQL and
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and micro services
- Experience with REST APIs framework
- Experience with sockets and TCP protocols
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix
- Experience with Git as version control
- Proficiency in Python(Django) or Nodejs(Express)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in building an end-to-end data pipeline
- Practical Redis experience
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree, preferably in Software Engineering , or